To maintain and enhance the quality, maturity, usability and stakeholder outreach of the European ICT Professional Profiles CWA 16458, the CEN ICT Skills Workshop has undertaken the project activity “European ICT Professional Profiles in action”. The final project deliverables are provided in CWA format, replacing the CWA 16458 currently in place.
+++ FINAL CWA for voting now available +++
- EU ICT Professional Role Profiles CWA Part 1: 30 ICT PROFILES accompanied by a LOGFILE showing changes from version 1 to version 2
- EU ICT Professional Role Profiles CWA Part 2: USER GUIDE
- EU ICT Professional Role Profiles CWA Part 3: METHODOLOGY DOCUMENTATION
- EU ICT Professional Role Profiles CWA Part 4: CASE STUDIES
The expert agreed draft version 2 was discussed in a Workshop with the European ICT multi-stakeholder community on 26 January 2018 in Brussels, kindly hosted by the European Commission. ICT Profiles DRAFT version 2 presentation
Project work structure
The CEN nominated expert team was supported by a broader expert and stakeholder community from European HR and ICT business environment.
The “European ICT Professional Profiles” CWA update is composed by the following four main elements.
1. European ICT Professional Profiles second release
2. User guidelines for the European ICT Professional Profiles (sector-specific and generic)
3. Methodology documentation of ICT Professional Profiles construction
4. Case studies illustrating ICT Profiles use in practise
The technical project work is now closed and official publication of the final CWA by CEN is expected for the month of June.